Friday, September 16, 2011

The Most Important Thing In The World!

My family is the absolute most important thing in the world to me! Just for a little background, I am 20 years old. I have been married for a year and a month to the most wonderful husband! His name is Jared and he is 22. This is the 5th semester for both of us so we have about 3-4 semesters left until we're off to graduate school!
Okay so I think since this class is all about family, why not tell you about how my little family got started? :) 
Well, Jared served his mission in Colorado Springs, Colorado (where I'm from) and he spent his last transfer in my area. He came to my house for dinner about a week before he was supposed to go home and it was then that I found out he was going to BYU-Idaho once he got off the mission. 
So basically, by this point I was kind of interested to see if we would date up at school... Okay more like I was hoping for it because he was a way cute missionary! Haha! 
But anyways, he got off the mission and we found each other on facebook then he got a phone and we got to know each other through the phone for about a month before school started. Once we got to school, we started dating and were engaged 3 weeks later, then married 3 months later!

 Our Wedding Day :)
I am so happy that I have him for a husband and eternal companion and I am so grateful for this gospel in our lives! I am excited to see what this class brings and the knowledge I will gain from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment