Monday, November 28, 2011

Family

This Thanksgiving weekend was so great! There was SO much food and games and fun! My family really is so great! I went down to Utah and was able to see both my Mom's side of the family and my Dad's. I noticed so many things and trends in those families that really apply to this class! My Mom has 5 siblings and this weekend I really noticed some clicks. 4 of the siblings and their families (including mine) all click together really well. The other two families don't click with everyone else very well and are their own subset within the family. I also noticed the same thing on my Dad's side except within the 7 families, there are 4 different subsets-one of which is a subset by itself. Family is so great and I love that I can now understand the way my family works and apply what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment