Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week three

This week was a great week in class. I think the thing that impacted me the most through this weeks class was the discussion on family structures and family systems. I believe that each person comes from their own unique family structure and traditions. Personally, my husband and I came from completely different structures and traditions as we were growing up. We had to adjust a lot when we got married and had to develop our own family structure and compromise. We had to communicate our thoughts and feelings fully so we could decide what would be best for us to do in starting our family. We both had a bit of a hard time adjusting to each others ways of doing things but that is whats so cool about developing our own family traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment