Saturday, October 29, 2011

Adding children to the family :)

The whole gospel is mainly focused on the family. In order to make it to the celestial kingdom, we need to have a family. The whole Plan of Salvation is designed around us creating a family and making it back to our Father in Heaven. Marriage is a huge step and is a wonderful blessing. But after marriage, the nest big step comes. Children. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to be a mother. I want nothing more than to raise children and be a loving, nurturing mother. I know it will be a huge step in my husbands' and I lives but I know it will be so worth it. I also know that there will be many challenges along with having children. In class we talked about how when a couple has their first child, they experience a bit of a separation because there is another person to worry about in the family. The mother may devote all of her time to the baby during the day and when the husband gets home and wants attention from his wife, his wife is too exhausted. This could cause the husband to be jealous and feel unloved and unwanted. Now that I have this information, I feel like I can be extra careful in preventing this from occurring when my husband and I start having children.

No comments:

Post a Comment